Your bag card-hunting is over with Apple Pay
Be the customer all cashiers dream of and pay in a breeze using your Yuh Mastercard with Apple Pay. No more bag rummaging, no more foot-tapping cues behind you, no more never-ending forms when checking out online. Pay faster and safer with your favourite Apple device.
Your Yuh Mastercard benefits,
perked up with Apple Pay
The chef’s kiss of the payment world
Warning: the result of adding your Yuh Mastercard to Apple Pay is unputdownable and you risk ending up buying all your friends’ dinner. Pay effortlessly in shops using Face ID or Touch ID, and in apps and websites by selecting Apple Pay at checkout.How to pay in stores using Face ID
How to pay in stores using Touch ID
Your card’s safe, happy place
With Apple Pay, your transactions and data are private and only accessible to you. Your card information is secure because it isn’t stored on your device or shared when you pay, and your payments are safe and protected.
Add your Yuh Mastercard to Apple Pay: it’s serendipity
There are things in life that complement each other, and then there’s your Yuh Mastercard and Apple Pay. You can easily pair those two sweethearts up on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac through your Apple Wallet.How to add a card
Open the Wallet app and tap the "+" sign to add a card.
For Apple Watch
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select "Wallet & Apple Pay", then tap on "Add Credit or Debit Card".
Apple Pay - FAQ
The setup is as easy as pie:
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the "+" sign to add a card.
- For Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select "Wallet & Apple Pay", then tap on "Add Credit or Debit Card".
- On iPad, go to Settings, open "Wallet & Apple Pay" and select "Add Credit or Debit Card".
- On MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to System Preferences, select "Wallet & Apple Pay", then tap the "+" sign to add a card.
Safe as houses! When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and a unique transaction code. Your full card number is never stored on your device or on Apple Servers, and it can’t be shared with merchants. Apple Pay doesn’t keep transaction information that can be tied back to you, ensuring all purchases are private.
Which one is your favourite? You can use Apple Pay on your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and MarcBook Pro with Touch ID*.
*For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see this webpage.
Where can you not? Use Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols:
Forgetting about button-touching or cash-handling. And:
- To pay with Face ID, double-click the side button on your iPhone, glance at your screen, then hold it near the reader.
- For Touch ID, hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on the Touch ID.
- On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the Apple Watch up to the reader.
In short, without having to create any account or filling out lengthy forms. Apart from that, you can pay:
- In Safari on your iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay at checkout and complete the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
- To pay on websites in Safari with your Mac, select Apple Pay and complete the payment using your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- On MacBook Pro, pay using Touch ID on the Touch Bar.