Investing unplugged: Everything you need to know
- It pays to invest your money: savings accounts lose out to inflation, but stocks and shares can protect and grow your wealth.
- Timing and budget: only invest money you don’t need right now. Nest eggs and short-term funds belong in a savings account.
- Compound interest: Yuh helps you take advantage of the compound interest effect; for example, through automatically reinvested ETFs.
- Long-term returns: the stock market offers returns of 6–9% over many years, so start early and stick with it.
- Diversification is the key: spread your risk, don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Start small: thanks to «fractional trading», you can invest with Yuh from as little as 25 francs.
- Core-satellite strategy: combine long-term (core) and short-term investments (satellites) for a balanced mix.